If you have solved your existence or you can provide everything you need in life with your current job then this story is not for you. But there are few of such, and the others are looking for additional income, either through passive income from investments or some kind of work. In the first case the question is where to invest in, and in the second you would work something that does not require a degree.
Buying and selling real estate is what most people do at least once for their own needs. Others try some apartment rentals. And some have made good money on real estate even without start-up capital. Of course, there are those who will never be able to buy any real estate.
The business that existed before, but it was most widespread by Amway through Network21 20 years ago, is multilevel marketing. They realized that the best advertising is the one that is paid after the sale, so they reward the users of their products. Unfortunately many use the mlm system to sell products that do not exist through various ponzi schemes. Although in this way some have become rich illegally, this can be achieved legally in MLM, as exemplified by the American president.
Another example is cryptocurrencies that experienced an expansion three years ago when bitcoin was worth $ 20,000. It was created as the first cryptocurrency using blockchain technology in a process called mining. Then came the stories of the newly rich who recognized the potential in this early enough and invested. In contrast, those who invested too late could have suffered large losses even though there was no fraud here. There was a big drop but bitcoin survived because there was enough interest in it. There are currently thousands of cryptocurrencies and almost all have a similar fate. It serve to finance various ideas, and after going public sooner or later they experience a decline. This is because they were bought to be sold and not kept as they have no physical value in the background.
Instead of trying your hand at each of these jobs, with an uncertain outcome, you can do it all at once and with great prospects of success. The one man merged 3 big businesses: real estate, network and blockchain into a project called Hotelium. After 20 years of experience in leading the Planet training program, Vladimir Popović from Slovenia came up with an idea that will work in practice. It looks like this: the network community supports the real estate, the real estate pays the community, and the blockchain confirm everything in the transaction through hotelium token.
Let us now look at the function of each of these three parts.
COMMUNITY & NETWORK:
– CREATES DEMAND FOR HOTELIUM TOKEN ON THE MARKET
– CREATES CAPITAL FOR THE PURCHASE OF REAL ESTATE
– BUSINESS OWNERS PROMOTE REAL ESTATE AND BUSINESS
– PROFIT IS CREATED THROUGH HOTELIUM TOKEN AND THROUGH PROJECT
– MEMBERS RECEIVE DIVIDENDS AS PROPERTY CHAIN OWNERS / SHAREHOLDERS
– THE VALUE OF THE PROPERTY IS THE BACKGROUND AND BASIS OF THE VALUE OF THE HOTELIUM TOKEN
– THERE IS BENEFIT FROM REGULAR CLIENTS AND HOTELIUM CLUB MEMBERS
– PROPERTY PROFIT CREATES DEMAND FOR HTL TOKEN AND RAISES ITS VALUE
– REAL ESTATE WITHIN THE BRAND GETS IN VALUE
BLOCKCHAIN / HOTELIUM TOKEN:
– GIVES INDIVIDUAL IN COMMUNITY PROOF OF CO-OWNERSHIP OVER REAL ESTATE THROUGH SMART CONTRACT
– HTL TOKEN IS COVERED BY REAL ESTATE VALUE OR HAS A GUARANTEED PRICE
– PAYS DIVIDENDS FROM PROFIT
– HTL IS USED AS A MEANS OF PAYMENT WITHIN THE HOTEL CLUB
If anyone hasn’t heard for it yet, blockchain technology is a digital distribution book that contains a record of all transactions without the influence of central authority.
Transactions are confirmed by participants through smart contracts, and cryptography makes them secure and unchangeable.
You can buy, sell or exchange cryptocurrencies as a blockchain product, a coin or token, at any time and convert them into a local currency at the moment.
In 2015, bitcoin held 90% of the market value and its price was $ 250, while in 2020 it holds 50% of the market at a price of around $ 9,000.
Hotelium (HTL) is an ERC-20 token issued on the Ethereum blockchain, the total supply is 490,000,000 and it is listed on the Latoken stock exchange.
The value of the hotelium grew from $ 0.5 to $ 1 in the first year of the project.
The distribution of hotelium tokens in the system is as follows:
100% in HTL shares, of which 50% in Hotelium Real Estate Club, 60% – 80% is the expected annual growth, and 10% -54% per year is allocated as a Loyalty Award.
Loyalty rewards are paid out for the first 12 months, every 30 days in such a way that 50% goes to the available wallet and 50% are HTL shares.
The expected ROI after the first 12 months is 10-15%.
Of the total turnover of the company 1% is distributed to all POOL STATUS members every 8 weeks:
POOL STATUS: 2000 € personal package or 500 € personal package with min. 10 direct and min. 5000 € turnover in direct – Payment 75% Available / 25% Shares B
POOL PLUS STATUS: 5000 € personal package or 500 € personal package with min. 10 direct and min. 10000 € turnover in direct – Payment 50% Available / 50% Shares B
FOUNDER STATUS: € 10,000 personal package – Payment 50% Available / 50% Shares B
MERCHANT program or payment by hotelium token with discount is possible in these facilities:
Apartments Roberta-Novigrad, Pearl Bay-Kotor, Apartments Mondo-Zadar, Kraljevi Konaci Zlatibor, Hotel Mejdan-Belgrade, Apartments Elmina and Pyramid of the Sun-Visoko.
The Hotelium roadmap looks like this:
– April 2018 – project establishment and initial phase 1 – adaptation and regulation of the Loyalty program, whitepaper, smart contract, back office,
– December 2018 – HTL token exits at Latoken exchange HTL value – $ 0.50
– June 2019 – 50% increase in the value of the token to $ 0.75 – time for adaptation and improvement of the Loyalty program as well as backend operations
– January 2020 – opening of the market of 20 countries – 10,000 members in the Hotelium Club – Merchant program associated partners – HTL value – $ 1.00
– May 2020 – official launch of the first test property of the hotel in the system – Itaparica, Bahia, Vera Cruz, Brazil (currently postponed due to the corona crisis)
– 2021 – 2033 – portfolio growth 5 – 10 properties per year.
Expected growth of hotelium tokens:
2019 – 1HTL = $ 0.50, 2020 – 1HTL = $ 1.00, 2021 – 1 HTL = $ 2.00, 2022 – 1HTL = $ 5.00, 2025. – 1 HTL = $ 10.00, 2030. – 1 HTL = $ 100.00.
Vision of the Hotelium project:
1 million members – $ 200 million worth of real estate – $ 100 worth of tokens.
The Headquarters and the Management Board are transparent:
Planet International Hotelium Group LTD. Bulgaria, EU
37 William Gladstone Street, Sredec District, 1000 Sofia
Planet Program d.o.o. Slovenia, EU Vojkova cesta 58, 1000 Ljubljana
Vladimir Popović – Founder / CEO
Faruk Elmali – Hotel Sector
Aleksandar Radojevic and Biljana Radojevic – Board Members
Matic Mohar – Marketing Sector
Boba Skoric – Customerservice
To assess the quality of this project we will compare the pros and cons.
What I liked about the program:
– merging three profitable businesses into one is a great business idea
– unlike most cryptocurrencies, a hotelium token has coverage in a physical thing that also holds value
– smart contract allows you to become a co-owner of real estate from $ 100, no matter where it is located, without the need to physically make a purchase
– experienced CEO who also provides free education of members for business growth
– the value of tokens should increase due to coverage in real estate, earnings on them and demand caused by increasing the number of users
– token growth of 100% in the first year is above expectations and 50% is enough for the project to function without problems.
What I didn’t like:
– The corona crisis temporarily prevented the purchase of the first property for which funds were raised
– it is not known how long the recovery of tourism will take, what may disrupt the development plan
– due to many frauds based on MLM and cryptocurrencies, such jobs have not good reputation
From the comparison of good and bad sides we see that good ones prevail, especially because bad are objective nature. Since the company keeps 7% of its earnings, it shares most of its income through dividends, bonuses and rewards for business development, what is very stimulating for users, and so I would recommend enrolling in this program. The stake is not mandatory, and in the first 45 days you can get a 50% higher referral prize.